This week Matt Umbro (@Matt_Umbro) came up with yet another great question set titled “Basic Sponsorship.” The following is the transcribed Streamcap from the live chat:
Q1: This is an example of a question, in the Basic Sponsor format.
- Answer that makes sense. – Paul Kragthorpe (@PaulKragthorpe)
- Another answer that makes sense to someone else. – James Svoboda (@Realicity)
- Probably the best answer. – Matt Umbro
PPCChat Sponsored by
Founded in by Matt Umbro, PPCChat is a weekly Twitter chat bringing together PPC specialists and online marketers across the world. Tuesday’s at 12 PM EST participants discuss a wide range of PPC topics from fundamental concepts to advanced theory.
- Google AdWords Editor (version as of today’s PPCChat 10.1.0)
- Bing Ads Editor
- PPCChat Member List (Twitter)
- Bing Ads Feature Suggestions
- Bing Keyword Research Tool
Don’t forget to stay tuned for the next #PPCchat on Tuesday at 12 noon Eastern, 9 am Pacific and 5pm in the UK. Same Chat time, same Chat channel.
Check out the PPCChat Twitter list to see and connect with all current and prior participants.
Migrating Streamcaps to PPCChat.co
This is a guest post by Paul Kragthorpe; WebRanking SEM Manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota, #PPCChat Streamcap Grabber, SEO Blog Author. Connect with me @PaulKragthorpe, and Google Plus.